A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Krachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krachman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krachman
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Krachman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Krachman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krachman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Krachman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Saul Krachman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Krachman practice?
- Dr. Michael Krachman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Krachman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists and Somers Point Gastroenterologists.