A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Krachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krachman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krachman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Krachman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Krachman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krachman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Krachman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Saul Krachman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Krachman practice?
- Dr. Michael Krachman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Krachman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists and Somers Point Gastroenterologists.