A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kramer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
- Thomas Jefferson University HospPhiladelphia Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan