A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kramer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
- Thomas Jefferson University HospPhiladelphia Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Kramer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Edward Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kramer practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA.
See Newtown Square Dermatologists.