A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kramer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
- Thomas Jefferson University HospPhiladelphia Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Kramer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Edward Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kramer practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Newtown Square, PA.
See Newtown Square Dermatologists.