A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Krathen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krathen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Krathen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krathen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Krathen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Krathen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Krathen practice?
- Dr. Michael Krathen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Krathen practices Dermatology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Quincy Dermatologists.