A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kraut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraut
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kraut Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kraut, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraut graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kraut has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kraut MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kraut practice?
- Dr. Michael Kraut has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kraut practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Baltimore Radiologists.