A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kraut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kraut, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraut graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kraut has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraut accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kraut practice?
Dr. Michael Kraut practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Baltimore Radiologists.