A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kraut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kraut, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraut graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kraut has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Kraut MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kraut practice?
- Dr. Michael Kraut has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kraut practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Baltimore Radiologists.