A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Krebs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krebs
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Krebs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Krebs, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krebs graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Krebs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Krebs MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael Krebs practice?
- Dr. Michael Krebs has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Krebs practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.