Dr. Michael Krebsbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Krebsbach?

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Your appt starts off with pleasant professional office staff and no long wait times. From the xray techs to the schedulers everyone is courteous and helpful. Then onto Dr Krebsbach - an outstanding orthopedic surgeon and doctor. I would highly recommend Dr Krebsbach! I had a great experience.

Very unhappy patient

Posted on April 29th, 2014

The doctor refused to see my 64 year old mother with a broken wrist!!!! We reassured again and again payment would not be an issue... Go figure! Where is medical ethic???? Would stay as far away from him as possible!!!!!! PS: staff was 100% nice and courteous over the phone

Very short exam, not really caring

Posted on July 29th, 2013

I went to see this Doctor with a wrist problem which I had for quite awhile. After getting the x-ray, which I don't understand why I was given in the first place. It only shows bone and my problem was very evident it was not a break. After a 30 second exam I was told I had tendinitis. This really aggravated me, 30 whole seconds and a $231.00 office visit plus $108.00 for a worthless x-ray. I ended up going to someone else who said it was not tendinitis but a severe tear. Probably going under the knife very soon. Overall I was very upset at the level and time spent to determine the problem. Waste of time and money.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr Krebsbach took care of both my right and left carpal tunnel problems with the efficiency and courtesy of an old school physician. I am very thankful for the results from the surgery and would recommend him to my friends and family without hesitation. His technique obviously worked well for me.

Volar Carpal Ganglion

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Doctor and staff are knowledgeable, efficient and courteous. The whole office is very clean.

Posted on March 26th, 2017