A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kresloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kresloff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kresloff
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kresloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kresloff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kresloff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kresloff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Kresloff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kresloff practice?
- Dr. Michael Kresloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kresloff practices Ophthalmology near Collingswood, NJ.
See Collingswood Ophthalmologists.