A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kresloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kresloff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kresloff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kresloff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kresloff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Kresloff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kresloff practice?
- Dr. Michael Kresloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kresloff practices Ophthalmology near Collingswood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Collingswood Ophthalmologists.