A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kressner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kressner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kressner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kressner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kressner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Kressner MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kressner practice?
- Dr. Michael Kressner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kressner practices Gastroenterology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Mount Vernon Gastroenterologists.