Dr. Michael Stewart Kressner MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kressner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kressner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kressner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Biliary Tract Diseases, Colon Cancer, and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kressner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kressner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kressner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance