Dr. Michael Krivitsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Krivitsky?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Krivitsky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2017

Couldn't ask for a better doctor!

I've been a patient of Dr. Krivitsky for several years now, had done the hunt for a Doc I felt comfortable with for quite awhile, and he's treated me for several medical conditions. The staff is incredible, and face to face time is always appropriate. He examines, questions, and treats thoroughly. I have to have regular blood draws, and have never not gotten a call from him or his staff to advise me of results. I have even "argued" with some things I didn't quite agree with, but he talked it out with me so I left satisfied. You want to be comfortable with your doctor? This is the one for you.

November 11th, 2016

Worst doctor ever

I would never recommend him to my worst enemy. First of all, you wait over an hour in waiting room then wait over another hour in exam room. When he comes in, he seems distracted, uncaring and he doesn't listen. I told him my symptoms then two minutes later he asked if I had those symptoms. He wrote my prescriptions for someone else bc he didn't even know my name. He thought I was someone else. I went in after being bed ridden with severe pain for three weeks and he just sent me for blood work and said he couldn't help me. I went to Quest for blood work and had to get my results from them bc he never called. I tested positive two tests for auto immune disease and he never called to tell me! He told me my entire body pain is due to my GI disorder and when I told my GI Dr that, he knows Dr Krivitsky, he said he doesn't know what he's talking about and you can tell him I said that! He told me to find another Dr. That's pretty bad. This guy is the worst physician I've ever seen.

October 7th, 2013

no call

terrible about calling back with test results. we pay for the test and either never hear on them or when we call he won't take our call. I got new doctor because i want to know the results as soon as they are available even if they are normal. it is our medical right.

February 4th, 2013

I had to wait more than 1 hour past the time for each and every scheduled appointment. Then, after tiring of the long waits, when I switched doctors, even though Dr. Krivitsky had never given me test results, I was then CHARGED for my medical records for the same test results I was never provided. Forget that. Blue Care Network can thank Krivitsky's pffice for having to re-run tests.

August 7th, 2012

Terrible wait times for appointments. You are asked to arrive early but it's merely to make you wait longer.

May 18th, 2010

Dr. Krivitsky you are a terrific diagnostitian. I appreciate your extensive knowledge in many areas and you're very approachable and easy to talk to. My teenage boys like you a lot.Thanks for the care you have shown my family.

April 23rd, 2009

Good Doctor does not waste my time and always addresses my issues.

March 23rd, 2016