A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kropf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kropf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kropf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropf graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kropf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Kropf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kropf practice?
- Dr. Michael Kropf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kropf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.