Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kropilak
Dr. Michael Kropilak, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Kropilak is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, East Tennessee Children's Hospital and Mercy Medical Center West. Dr. Kropilak has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kropilak has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Michael Kropilak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Jonathan Ray
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi35
Dr. Troy Kimsey
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Medical Oncology
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi19
Dr. Paul Dudrick
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi29