Learn more about Dr. Michael Kropilak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kropilak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kropilak, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropilak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kropilak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kropilak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Kropilak practice?
Dr. Michael Kropilak practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.