A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kropilak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kropilak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kropilak, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropilak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kropilak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center West
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Kropilak FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Kropilak practice?
- Dr. Michael Kropilak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kropilak practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.