A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Krumholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krumholz, Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Krumholz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Krumholz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Krumholz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Krumholz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Krumholz practice?
- Dr. Michael Krumholz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Krumholz practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.