A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Krutchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krutchik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Krutchik graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Krutchik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eric Krutchik DO is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Krutchik practice?
- Dr. Michael Krutchik has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Krutchik practices Dermatology near Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and Largo, FL.
See Port Richey Dermatologists.