Learn more about Dr. Michael Krutzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krutzik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Krutzik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krutzik graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Krutzik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Krutzik MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Krutzik practice?
- Dr. Michael Krutzik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Krutzik practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brawley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA.
See Brawley Internists, Brawley Critical Care Practitioners, and Brawley Pulmonologists.