Learn more about Dr. Michael Krutzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krutzik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krutzik
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Krutzik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Krutzik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krutzik graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Krutzik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Krutzik MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Krutzik practice?
- Dr. Michael Krutzik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Krutzik practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brawley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA.
See Brawley Internists, Brawley Critical Care Practitioners, and Brawley Pulmonologists.