A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Krutzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krutzik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krutzik
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krutzik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Krutzik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krutzik graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Krutzik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Krutzik MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Krutzik practice?
- Dr. Michael Krutzik has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Krutzik practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Internists, El Centro Critical Care Practitioners, and El Centro Pulmonologists.