A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Krutzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krutzik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Krutzik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krutzik graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Krutzik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Norbert Krutzik MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Krutzik practice?
- Dr. Michael Krutzik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Krutzik practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA and El Centro, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Newport Beach Pulmonologists.