Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kuduk
Dr. Michael Kuduk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with another office in Winchester, KY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kuduk is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital, Bluegrass Community Hospital and Mary Chiles Hospital. Dr. Kuduk has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kuduk has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Kuduk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Douglas Tzanetos
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Jeffrey Moscow
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0 mi34
Dr. Charles Mabry
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Lexington, KY 0 mi59