A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kuhn is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kuhn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kuhn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Kuhn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Michael Kuhn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kuhn practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.