A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kuo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kuo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Kuo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Michael Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kuo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.