A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kuo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kuo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Kuo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Michael Kuo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kuo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See San Jose Radiologists.