Learn more about Dr. Michael Kurisu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kurisu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurisu
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kurisu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kurisu, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurisu graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurisu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Kurisu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kurisu practice?
- Dr. Michael Kurisu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kurisu practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.