A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kurisu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kurisu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kurisu, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurisu graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurisu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Kurisu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kurisu practice?
- Dr. Michael Kurisu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kurisu practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.