A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kurzawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kurzawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kurzawa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzawa graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurzawa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Valentine Kurzawa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Kurzawa practice?
- Dr. Michael Kurzawa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kurzawa practices Family Medicine near Harrison Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Bruce Twp, MI.
See Harrison Township Primary Care Doctors.