Dr. Michael Kurzawa MD Patient Reviews

November 19th, 2014
THE BEST!!!!
Dr Kurzawa has been our family doctor for over 20 years. What I like most about Dr Mike is the fact that he actually LISTENS when I have a new concern or a symptom. I think that is extremely rare in most Doctor offices I've been in before. I trust Dr Kurzawa and would not consider going to any other doctor. I feel I am a healthy 63 year old woman because of my primary care doctor being Dr Mike.

April 24th, 2014
Dr. Mike is the BEST!
I have been a patient of Dr. Mike's for 20 years. He keeps up to date on medical conditions, treatments and new medications. He takes the time to explain treatment and does follow up with diagnostic and lab testing. His staff is knowledgeable, efficient with reports and billing and are friendly and helpful.

September 17th, 2011
his office is VERY unorganized.He (OOPS) didnot call in my medicine so I had to go 4 days without any of it(5 meds). Thank god it wasnt life threating or Id be dead. Im switching doctoers as of today and Ive been a patient of his for over 6 yrs. this is the straw that broke the camel back.