The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kurzman
Dr. Michael Kurzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Oakland Gardens, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Kurzman is affiliated with Staten Island University South, New York Medical College and Staten Island University Hospital North. Dr. Kurzman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kurzman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Michael Kurzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. John Donati
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology
Staten Island, NY 2.45 mi12
Dr. Maria Joyce Rowena Bernabe
Dermatology, Family Medicine
Port Reading, NJ 2.80 mi32