Learn more about Dr. Michael Kurzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kurzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kurzman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- New York Medical College
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kurzman practice?
Dr. Michael Kurzman practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Gardens, NY.
See Staten Island Dermatologists, Staten Island Internists, and Staten Island Nephrologists.