A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kurzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kurzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kurzman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kurzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- New York Medical College
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Kurzman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kurzman practice?
- Dr. Michael Kurzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kurzman practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Gardens, NY.
See Staten Island Dermatologists and Staten Island Internists.