Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kwan
Dr. Michael Kwan, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Kwan is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, St Luke's Baptist Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital. Dr. Kwan has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kwan has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Michael Kwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Edward Kohl
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi44
Dr. Kimberly Irwin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Gordon Willey
San Antonio, TX 0 mi42