Learn more about Dr. Michael Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kwan, Director, Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplant Program, Texas Transplant Institute; Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kwan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Kwan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Kwan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kwan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Cardiologists, and San Antonio Nuclear Medicine Physicians.