A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kyi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyi graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Kyi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Min Kyi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Kyi practice?
- Dr. Michael Kyi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Kyi practices Emergency Medicine near Sleepy Hollow, NY.