A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kyriakos, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
He has special expertise in 16 Areas, including Benign Cartilaginous Tumor Chondroma, Carcinoid Tumor, and Carcinoma.13 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyriakos graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kyriakos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kyriakos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kyriakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Kyriakos practice?
Dr. Michael Kyriakos practices Anatomic Pathology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Kyriakos, Dr. Micheal Kyriakos, Dr. Michel Kyriakos, Dr. Mickey Kyriakos, Dr. Miguel Kyriakos, Dr. Mike Kyriakos