A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kyriakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kyriakos, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Benign Cartilaginous Tumor (Chondroma)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyriakos graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kyriakos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kyriakos MD is a male Pathologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kyriakos practice?
- Dr. Michael Kyriakos has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kyriakos practices Anatomic Pathology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pathologists.