A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Adler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Adler, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Adler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Wyoming Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Adler MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Adler practice?
- Dr. Michael Adler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Adler practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plains, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Endocrinologists.