A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madison County Med Ctr, Canton, Ms
- Sharkey-Issaquena Comm Hosp, Rolling Fork, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leo Baker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Michael Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Baker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rolling Fork, MS.
See Rolling Fork Family Physicians and Rolling Fork Primary Care Doctors.