A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madison County Med Ctr, Canton, Ms
- Sharkey-Issaquena Comm Hosp, Rolling Fork, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leo Baker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Michael Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Baker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rolling Fork, MS.
See Rolling Fork Family Physicians and Rolling Fork Primary Care Doctors.