A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bartlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartlett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bartlett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartlett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center 7/20/1998 Active Current Obstetrics/Gynecolog
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Bartlett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. Michael Bartlett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bartlett practices Family Medicine near Longview, WA.
See Longview Family Physicians.