A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bartlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bartlett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartlett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartlett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Bartlett practice?
Dr. Michael Bartlett practices Family Medicine near Longview, WA.
See Longview Family Physicians.