A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bartlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartlett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bartlett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bartlett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bartlett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center 7/20/1998 Active Current Obstetrics/Gynecolog
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Bartlett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. Michael Bartlett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bartlett practices Family Medicine near Longview, WA.
See Longview Family Physicians.