A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bennett, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bennett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bennett has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Bennett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Michael Bennett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bennett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.