Michael L Berman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

August 14th, 2015
A Great No Nonsense Genius
Dr. Berman might seem arrogant to some. I think he is perfect for me. He is a no nonsense genius and since cancer is a no nonsense thing, Dr Berman is who I want helping me kick cancer's butt.

January 6th, 2012
FIND SOMEONE ELSE
Dr Berman, and his associated sidekick Dillinger, are heartless, selfish people, with no interest in their patients' quality of life or fears or questions in this scary time of life: having a diagnosis of cancer. Dismissive of questions and family members, 'drive-by' appointments, and cancelling/rescheduling surgeries with no regard for the poor patient. Rude and dismissive even of another surgical colleague who was scheduled to do a lung tumor removal at the same time as the ileostomy repair! I don't know why you get into the cancer field if you have no feelings. Maybe they are burned out, or maybe they are just in it for the money, not the patients. :(

June 28th, 2010
Not to be trusted with the care of the elderly
This doctor caused the death of my mother. He advised her she did not need further care for her skin cancer, and that everything was fine. She died six month later from the same skin cancer. I feel that due to her age, he felt his resources were better spent elsewhere, if this isn't the reason for his actions, then I guess he decided to just let her die. Whats is worse is one of his residents stated she needed more care and we didn't believe him because Dr. Berman said he was wrong. We believed the doctor and we should have listened to the student.

April 12th, 2010
Saved my life!
Dr. Berman saved my life over 15 years ago, when I wasn't expected to live more than 6 months. He is an excellent, exceptional, caring and brilliant physician. Doesn't get any better than that.

March 25th, 2010
Very Compassionate, an Angel to me
Dr. Berman did what no other doctor had done for me. He was the first one who didn't tell me "go and follow-up". He was concerned about my condition, performed my surgery, and gave my life back to me. I don't have enough words to express my gratitude. He is a wonderful doctor. I trust him with my life.

January 12th, 2010
patient
Dr. Berman is an exceptional doctor whois widely respected as an expert in hisspecialty. I have trusted him with my care for 18 years, and he has never disapponted me. He is compassionate and caring. He will spend time answering medical questions when he is asked, and he listens sympathetically when I am describing my concerns about something.His office staff is wonderful. Kathy,the receptionist is warm, very efficient,and very helpful. I can't understand whyanyone would give this doctor and hisstaff any less that an excellent rating.I am not concerned about "wait time". Ifa patient needs a few extra minutes, Dr.Berman provides it. That's a good doctor.

November 11th, 2009