A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bishop, MA, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bishop has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lester Bishop MA and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Michael Bishop has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bishop practices Anesthesiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists.