A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Black, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Black has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lane Black MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Black practice?
- Dr. Michael Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Black practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Family Physicians.