A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Black, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Black has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Black MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Black practice?
- Dr. Michael Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Black practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Family Physicians.