Learn more about Dr. Michael Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Blum, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Blum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseae
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lloyd Blum MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Blum practice?
- Dr. Michael Blum has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Blum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists and Delray Beach Gastroenterologists.