A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brown, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology and Radiology - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lester Brown MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Michael Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brown practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Hospice and Palliative Medicine near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Radiologists and Walla Walla Hospice & Palliative Specialists.