A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brown, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology and Radiology - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans