Dr. Michael Bruck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2012
the doctor is really nice
Dr.Bruck was really nice to my kis and we only went for well check ups. He was playful and listen to my kids were saying,and so was his nurse,extremely nice lady but the front desk people are rude and the office rules are kind of stupid, I am in a different state and they will not give me the paperwork I need to register my kid in school,unless a Dr. request a transfer! I'm the mom of the kid, I should me able to get any of his papers when I need them, so if you want a good Dr with a staff that sucks here is one!

July 30th, 2012
I love Dr. Bruck. I have 3 boys -3, 15,17. He is great with all of them even the older boys speaking to them about teen issues. He is a non alarmist and is always precise and thorough in his diagnosis.

February 7th, 2012
really nice doctor
we moved a couple of month ago, adn it is always hard to find a doctor, Dr. Bruck was nice but super nice to my kids and me.His nurse is great too! I would totally recommend them.

November 30th, 2011
Rude and Egotistic..
The first few times I went to see this doctor I liked him because he seemed to be very friendly with my children. However, I took my daughter in with a cold and he told me she had a "slight" ear infection and would need ear drops. When I got to the pharmacy they told me it would be $50 for the ear drops with my really good insurance. I asked the pharmacist to please call my doctor and ask for a less expensive generic brand as honestly I couldn't afford the $50 medication on top of the co-pay at the time. I have amazing insurance so it was odd to me that they were that expensive. When I went back to pick up the new prescription the pharmacist said Dr. Bruck cussed at her saying that he couldn't believe I would bother him on a Friday afternoon for a cheaper prescription. He then called me and talked down to me making me feel like an idiot for asking for another prescription. I would never go to a doctor that treated his patients this way and used that type of language... He's a jerk.

July 24th, 2010
After going through 5 Peditricians. Dr. Bruck is the ONE!
I initially starting seeing Dr. Bruck when he was in Jupiter. When he moved his practice to Wellington, I had no choice but to follow him there. I had already gone through 5 Peditricians (some by choice, some not). I was so happy with Dr. Bruck and the overall way he cared for my child that I decided to drive to his office in Wellington and keep my child under his care. We have been with Dr. Bruck going on 6 years.