A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cahn is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cahn, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahn graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Reg HC System
- Columbus Regional Health Care System
- Columbus Regional Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Cahn FACS, MD, and PA is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Cahn practice?
- Dr. Michael Cahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cahn practices Surgery near Whiteville, NC.
See Whiteville Surgeons.