A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Campbell is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Veteran's Administration Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lyle Campbell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Michael Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Maryville, TN.
See Maryville Surgeons.