A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Campbell is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Veteran's Administration Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lyle Campbell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Michael Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Maryville, TN.
See Maryville Surgeons.