A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Campbell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Veteran's Administration Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Campbell practice?
Dr. Michael Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Maryville, TN.
See Maryville Surgeons.