Learn more about Dr. Michael Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Carr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Saint Joseph East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Carr practice?
Dr. Michael Carr practices Internal Medicine, Urology, Pediatric Urology, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Urologists, Lexington General Practitioners, Lexington Pediatricians, and Lexington Sports Medicine Doctors.