A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Castellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Castellano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Castellano, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellano graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castellano has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael DR Castellano MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Castellano practice?
- Dr. Michael Castellano has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Castellano practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.