Learn more about Dr. Michael Castellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Castellano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castellano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Castellano, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellano graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Castellano has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Castellano MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Castellano practice?
- Dr. Michael Castellano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Castellano practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.