A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chen is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Li Ho Chen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Chen practice?
- Dr. Michael Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.