A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Luther Chin MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Chin practice?
- Dr. Michael Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marysville, CA.
See Marysville Internists and Marysville Cardiologists.