A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Luther Chin MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Chin practice?
- Dr. Michael Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marysville, CA.
See Marysville Internists and Marysville Cardiologists.