A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dillard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dillard, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Dillard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Dillard MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Dillard practice?
- Dr. Michael Dillard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dillard practices Otolaryngology near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogersville, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Morristown Otolaryngologists.