A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Eisenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Eisenberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Eisenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eisenberg practices Surgery and Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons and Palo Alto Urologists.