Dr. Michael Eisenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Eisenberg?

Former patient of Dr. Eisenberg

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

The kindest, most competent, non judgmental DOCTOR that I have ever seen professionally. I have had many health issues and crises and Dr. Mike gave me my life back. He was by far the most understanding and competent Doctor I have ever known. He was my angel at a time when I needed one.

takes one to know one

Posted on October 5th, 2013

saved my life! Several times and always willing to talk about any issues he can be helpful with. Compassionate, non-judgemental, knowledgable and war. exactly what an addict needs to get well, he never gives up o anyone. a good friend.

Posted on June 23rd, 2009

Dr. M.L. Eisenberg is the most caring and accessible physician I have ever had the pleasure of helping me.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2008

Dr Eisenberg is a great doctor. I owe my life to him, but from the first day I met him, he has been extremely accommodating, caring, and from the heart, concerned with my well being.

Posted on September 15th, 2015