A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Feld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feld
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feld Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Feld, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Feld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northshore University Healthsyste
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Feld MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Feld practice?
- Dr. Michael Feld has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Feld practices Psychiatry near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Psychiatrists.