A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Feld is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Feld, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Feld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northshore University Healthsyste
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Feld MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Feld practice?
- Dr. Michael Feld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Feld practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.