A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fiore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fiore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiore graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fiore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Fiore MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Fiore practice?
- Dr. Michael Fiore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fiore practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Pediatricians and Saginaw Pediatric Specialists.