A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fiore is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiore
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fiore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fiore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiore graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fiore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Fiore MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Fiore practice?
- Dr. Michael Fiore has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fiore practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Pediatricians and Saginaw Critical Care Practitioners.