Dr. Michael Lloyd Franz MD is male, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Franz is Satisfactory. Dr. Franz has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Franz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Franz practice?
Dr. Michael Franz practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH and Hilliard, OH.
See Columbus Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Franz, Dr. Mitch Franz, Dr. Myles Franz, Dr. Michal Franz, Dr. Mickey Franz, Dr. Miles Franz