A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Franz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Franz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Franz practice?
Dr. Michael Franz practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Zanesville, OH and Chillicothe, OH.
See Columbus Allergists, Columbus Pediatricians, and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.