A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Franz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franz
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Franz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Franz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lloyd Franz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Franz practice?
- Dr. Michael Franz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Franz practices Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH and Zanesville, OH.
See Columbus Allergists.