A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Franz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Franz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lloyd Franz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Franz practice?
- Dr. Michael Franz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Franz practices Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Zanesville, OH and Chillicothe, OH.
See Columbus Allergists.