Dr. Michael Glass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Glass?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Michael Glass?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Glass.

January 6th, 2016

Dr. Glass is much more concerned with obstetrics than gynecology. For other young, sexually active women, I would not recommend seeing Dr. Glass. He doesn't take the concerns of his patients seriously, delegitimizing their worries or pains. He also refuses to give patients IUDs unless they are monogamous, married women, which seems a lot like withholding birth control to me. If you are hoping for a conscientious doctor who will take your problems seriously, carefully listen to you, and allow you all the possible options for avoiding pregnancy, Dr. Glass is not the doctor for you.

November 12th, 2015

Thirteen years ago I was a first time mom desiring more than anything to deliver safely and naturally under a physicians care. Instead I was strapped to a bed, not allowed to use the restroom or even turn on my side for 14 hours straight. Then a cesarean was forced on me with the explanation "Don't be mad at me, I let you try." I had no idea I could refuse. My mother heard Dr. Glass in the hallway telling his wife to pack his bags, they will make the flight if he gives me a cesarean. He probably doesn't even remember that trip that he mutilated my body to get to. Thirteen years later I'm still struggling to be "allowed" to vbac, still scarred emotionally and physically. I experienced anesthesia awareness, woke up several times while under general anesthesia because I could feel everything. They strapped me down and Dr Glass yelled, "if you can scream, you can breathe! Shut up and breathe!" Then when I came to after recovery, I wanted to discuss what happened. He said I was too sensitive, that I dreamed it all and should just focus on my healthy baby. I had nightmares and PTSD for 4 years after that cesarean.

November 6th, 2010

I would recommend!

Dr. Glass is a very knowledgeable and very skilled Dr. He performed a complicated cyst removal and I had no compications after surgery. The only thing I have to criticize is he always seems to be in a hurry and doesn't really give an opportunity to ask questions. I don't feel he really explains things as much as I would like. But he is very courteous, professional, and skilled at his practice! I would recommend him for any reproductive problem you may have.

September 7th, 2017