A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Gordon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.