A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Gordon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Newport Beach Surgeons.