Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Graham
Dr. Michael Graham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with another office in Glendale, AZ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Graham is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Banner Boswell Medical Hospital and American Society of Bone Marrow Transplantation. Dr. Graham has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Graham has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.
Dr. Grace Onimoe
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Mesa, AZ 0 mi17
Dr. Walter Castro
Pediatric Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics
Mesa, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Katherine Orellana
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Mesa, AZ 0 mi11