Dr. Michael Graham MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Mesa, AZ

May 20th, 2013
God Sent!
When my son was given just months due to an ALL relapse and aggressiveness, his oncologists in Las Vegas referred him to dr. Graham for a life-saving BMT. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go thru with it because my son was so weak and even more ill from the intense chemo to try and get into remission. I prayed for God to help me make the right decision and send him to the right doctor...we got it! I talked to dr. Graham to hear what he has to say about BMT treatment/survival and I was more accepting of a BMT as my sons last hope. We drove from LV to TUCSON with a bright double rainbow ahead of us and I took that as a good sign of the right decision. My son had some complications post-BMT but dr Graham was there, even until 3am, at a computer, outside my sons rooms window just figuring out what changes he's have to make so my son could start producing wbc's otherwise he'd need the second BMT (via cord-blood) that was less of a match for my son. He came bedside at 7am to tell me the changes and it worked! This was all almost 5 years ago! My son is cancer-free, thriving & enjoying life! Dr. Grahams compassion, bed-side manners and dedication to his patients make him the best doctor I've ever met. We plan to visit you soon dr. Graham!!! May God continue to bless you and guide you!

February 11th, 2013
The best doctor, no doubt.
Dr. Graham has been a blessing to me, I have 2 kids that were born with a very rare disease that most doctors have never even heard of. Dr. Graham was familiar with the disease and knew how to treat it. He knows his medicine very well. His patients are very important to him and it seems like he lives in the hospital specially when one of his patients is not doing very well, it seems like he never leaves to go home. He's always concerned not only about the patient's wellbeing but also about the parents well being. He's always trying to find a way to make things smoother for everyone. I love this doctor, thanks to him My kids are now 3 and 4 yrs old.

April 10th, 2012
Best doctor
I have nothing to say other than I would trust this doctor with my life and the life of my loved ones.

February 3rd, 2011
Extremely caring doctor
My son underwent a stem cell transplant in 2005 after ALL relapse. First consultation with transplant doc @ Phoenix Children's Hospital left me in tears as she basically told me the odds of my sons survival were at 25% or less. I reluctantly scheduled a consultation with Dr. Graham as i seriously thought about our options and if i was strong enough to handle more horrible statistical numbers. Upon meeting with Dr Graham, i was prepared with a list of questions, odds, survival statistics, i was prepared to ask questions quickly as this had always been my experience with PCH, speak fast because you are only allowed so much time. Dr Graham was so different. He listened to me, answered my questions, and also treated my son in such a caring and compassionate manner. He actually looked at my son and told him, "you are going to be okay". The relief of that reassurance made me feel so much better, like the weight of the world had been lifted and my son actually had a fighting chance. It wasn't based on statistics or numbers, but just telling me that he would do his best to ensure my son would survive. It has been nearly 6 years since his transplant and my son is on his way to recovery. I call Dr. Graham for yearly follow up and he still treats my son as a first priority. I am so proud to call Dr. Graham a trusted friend and savior of my son. I am so grateful.

October 17th, 2010
Dr. Graham excellent doctor!
Dr. Graham was my sons oncologist. He went above and beyond in caring for my son! Thank you Dr, Graham